It is rare to hear anyone — celebrity, preacher or even grocery store cashier willing to admit they could possibly be wrong about anything. Even when presented with factual evidence, today’s ego-driven star will, at worse, admit that they may have been taken out of context. Serial sayer-of-stupid-shit Stephen A. Smith still hasn’t admitted that there is never a good time to punch a woman, that Black lives do matter, or that he was lying about KD going to the Lakers. It’s almost as if admitting a mistake in stringing his nonsensical sentences together lessens his credibility. As if he ever had any.
Entertainment & Culture
Politics & Race
A compilation of the arguments of arguments against Black Lives Matter and the responses to it
The Caucasian Guides To...
or I can’t be Racist Because I’m Black or Black Sensitivity
It is impossible for me to list all my favorite episodes, but I am going to try. The top ten episodes were voted on by a panel of one - ME.
The definitive guide for when a white person has to attend a function with blacks
Get NegusWhoRead in your inbox
- Ashley McIntyre
- Black Grandmama
- Tomika Glenn
- Britt Wiggins
- Mwalim DaPhunkee Professor
- Desi Cortez
- Jeremy Harriot
- J. G. The Juggernaut
- Joi Miner
- Jona Nanette
- Karen Reynolds
- Kayelin Tiggs
- Kyla Lacey
- Garbagemen vs Garbage Men: Lessons on Updating My Dating Status
- To Trick Daddy and ALL Black Men Who Degrade Black Women To Justify Dating “Women Of Other,” Ummm… Could You NOT?
- I Didn’t See “Birth of A Nation” And Guess What? I’m Still Black!
- #ForNever Duncan
- The Men With The Greatest Baby Hair of All Time
- Lyssa Lou
- Michael Harriot
- Robert Chatmon
- Sonny Gillespie
- Queen Sheba
- Why People Who Like Sugar on Grits Should Be On The Terrorist Watch List 0 comments
- He Might Be A Que Dawg If… 0 comments
- The Caucasian’s Guide to Black Barbecues 1 comment
- ‘Wypipo’ Explained 0 comments
- Porn Is The New Black 0 comments