By Michael Harriot - A few rules to live by.
Politics & Race
If we are all guaranteed something, and you take that guaranteed thing away from me, everyone else isn’t getting a special benefit. They are getting what they are supposed to receive.
While no group of people is a monolith, and we do not wish to stereotype the hundreds of thousands of women in these organizations, we thought we would give you a primer on how to distinguish your friends who pledged Alpha Kappa Alpha from those who are sisters of Delta Sigma Theta.
Get NegusWhoRead in your inbox
- Ashley McIntyre
- Black Grandmama
- Tomika Glenn
- Britt Wiggins
- Mwalim DaPhunkee Professor
- Desi Cortez
- Jeremy Harriot
- J. G. The Juggernaut
- Joi Miner
- Jona Nanette
- Karen Reynolds
- Kayelin Tiggs
- Kyla Lacey
- Garbagemen vs Garbage Men: Lessons on Updating My Dating Status
- To Trick Daddy and ALL Black Men Who Degrade Black Women To Justify Dating “Women Of Other,” Ummm… Could You NOT?
- I Didn’t See “Birth of A Nation” And Guess What? I’m Still Black!
- #ForNever Duncan
- The Men With The Greatest Baby Hair of All Time
- Lyssa Lou
- Michael Harriot
- Robert Chatmon
- Sonny Gillespie
- Queen Sheba
- ‘Wypipo’ Explained 1 comment
- Porn Is The New Black 0 comments
- How To Sound White On The Phone: The NegusWhoRead Guide To Code-Switching 0 comments
- What To Say When Someone Calls You “Nigger” 0 comments
- Dear White People, Black People Do Not Hate You 0 comments