By Michael Harriot - A few rules to live by.
Politics & Race
If we are all guaranteed something, and you take that guaranteed thing away from me, everyone else isn’t getting a special benefit. They are getting what they are supposed to receive.
While no group of people is a monolith, and we do not wish to stereotype the hundreds of thousands of women in these organizations, we thought we would give you a primer on how to distinguish your friends who pledged Alpha Kappa Alpha from those who are sisters of Delta Sigma Theta.
Get NegusWhoRead in your inbox
Donald Trump is a DopeBoy
An Annotated Guide To The Whitest Thing That Ever Happened
‘Burning Sands’ And Why I’m Glad I Pledged
Hey Fam, Can We Talk About The Ciara Pregnancy Photos?
Black History According To Ben Carson
The Greatest Hip Hop Beef of All Time Is Shaping Up Right Before Our Eyes
Why I Don’t Trust White People With Big Ears
- ‘Burning Sands’ And Why I’m Glad I Pledged 0 comments
- Open Letters To Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma 0 comments
- A Black Grandmama Reacts To Kellyanne Conway’s Feet On Her Couch 0 comments
- ‘Wypipo’ Explained 0 comments
- The Actual Transcript of Trump’s Meeting With HBCU Presidents 0 comments