By Michael Harriot - A few rules to live by.
Politics & Race
If we are all guaranteed something, and you take that guaranteed thing away from me, everyone else isn’t getting a special benefit. They are getting what they are supposed to receive.
While no group of people is a monolith, and we do not wish to stereotype the hundreds of thousands of women in these organizations, we thought we would give you a primer on how to distinguish your friends who pledged Alpha Kappa Alpha from those who are sisters of Delta Sigma Theta.
Get NegusWhoRead in your inbox
The Lamest Excuses Why Black People Won’t Boycott The NFL
How Trump Turned The White House Into A Ghetto Nightclub.
The NegusWhoRead Definitive List Of People Not Invited To The Cookout
The Caucasian Guide To Black Women’s Hair
The 10 Greatest Hip Hop Stories Of All Time
The Tyranny Of ‘Problematic”
- Ashley McIntyre
- B. Warren
- Black Grandmama
- Tomika Glenn
- Britt Wiggins
- Mwalim DaPhunkee Professor
- Desi Cortez
- Jeremy Harriot
- J. G. The Juggernaut
- Joi Miner
- Jona Nanette
- Karen Reynolds
- Kayelin Tiggs
- Kyla Lacey
- Garbagemen vs Garbage Men: Lessons on Updating My Dating Status
- To Trick Daddy and ALL Black Men Who Degrade Black Women To Justify Dating “Women Of Other,” Ummm… Could You NOT?
- I Didn’t See “Birth of A Nation” And Guess What? I’m Still Black!
- #ForNever Duncan
- The Men With The Greatest Baby Hair of All Time
- Lyssa Lou
- Michael Harriot
- Robert Chatmon
- Sonny Gillespie
- Queen Sheba
- The Five Kinds Of Hotep 0 comments
- The F*ckboy Detection Quiz 0 comments
- The Top Ten Most Ratchet Songs of All Time 0 comments
- What To Say When Someone Calls You “Nigger” 0 comments
- J13 vs. J15 – How to Tell the Difference between AKAs and Deltas 0 comments