By Michael Harriot - A few rules to live by.
Politics & Race
If we are all guaranteed something, and you take that guaranteed thing away from me, everyone else isn’t getting a special benefit. They are getting what they are supposed to receive.
While no group of people is a monolith, and we do not wish to stereotype the hundreds of thousands of women in these organizations, we thought we would give you a primer on how to distinguish your friends who pledged Alpha Kappa Alpha from those who are sisters of Delta Sigma Theta.
Get NegusWhoRead in your inbox
Roseanne Barr for Racism Ambien
I Think I Might Be A Lesbian
10 Valid Criticisms of ‘Black Panther’
The Lamest Excuses Why Black People Won’t Boycott The NFL
How Trump Turned The White House Into A Ghetto Nightclub.
The NegusWhoRead Definitive List Of People Not Invited To The Cookout
The Caucasian Guide To Black Women’s Hair
- Ashley McIntyre
- B. Warren
- Black Grandmama
- Tomika Glenn
- Britt Wiggins
- Mwalim DaPhunkee Professor
- Desi Cortez
- Jeremy Harriot
- J. G. The Juggernaut
- Joi Miner
- Jona Nanette
- Karen Reynolds
- Kayelin Tiggs
- Kyla Lacey
- Garbagemen vs Garbage Men: Lessons on Updating My Dating Status
- To Trick Daddy and ALL Black Men Who Degrade Black Women To Justify Dating “Women Of Other,” Ummm… Could You NOT?
- I Didn’t See “Birth of A Nation” And Guess What? I’m Still Black!
- #ForNever Duncan
- The Men With The Greatest Baby Hair of All Time
- Lyssa Lou
- Michael Harriot
- Robert Chatmon
- Sonny Gillespie
- Queen Sheba