Mike, Bridgette and April join BStuc to recap the year and discuss: The greatest black sitcom The aftermath of Trump Gentrification and so much more on this episode of The Stay Woke Show
Entertainment & Culture
By Michael Harriot - Take this quiz to see where you stand on the spectrum between "new n***a" and "Woke"
New Format for the show. Riding' round in the streets of your favorite city with a few of your favorite people freestyling and conversing! Hit us up and tell us what you think!
The Stay Woke Show records live from Bernie Sanders' Birmingham rally. Listen as we don our "media voices" to out the fat cat politicians who care about nothing but selfies and the back-of-their-head emojis.
Lots of StayWoke moments this week! Join us as we discuss Trevor Noah’s sudden illness, MJ vs Kareem, Zola story, and MUCH MORE! Hit the comments or hit the email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get NegusWhoRead in your inbox
- Ashley McIntyre
- Black Grandmama
- Tomika Glenn
- Britt Wiggins
- Mwalim DaPhunkee Professor
- Desi Cortez
- Jeremy Harriot
- J. G. The Juggernaut
- Joi Miner
- Jona Nanette
- Karen Reynolds
- Kayelin Tiggs
- Kyla Lacey
- Garbagemen vs Garbage Men: Lessons on Updating My Dating Status
- To Trick Daddy and ALL Black Men Who Degrade Black Women To Justify Dating “Women Of Other,” Ummm… Could You NOT?
- I Didn’t See “Birth of A Nation” And Guess What? I’m Still Black!
- #ForNever Duncan
- The Men With The Greatest Baby Hair of All Time
- Lyssa Lou
- Michael Harriot
- Robert Chatmon
- Sonny Gillespie
- Queen Sheba
- ‘Wypipo’ Explained 1 comment
- Porn Is The New Black 0 comments
- How To Sound White On The Phone: The NegusWhoRead Guide To Code-Switching 0 comments
- Dear White People, Black People Do Not Hate You 0 comments
- What To Say When Someone Calls You “Nigger” 0 comments